Searching for the perfect planner…
Every year, around October, I start looking for that PERFECT PLANNER – the planner that will take my future year to the next level. I search for a planner that will organize my whole life, remind me of all the things I need to do or SHOULD do while color coding each family member and their activities. The ability to add cute stickers and washi tape? Yes, please! I also want blank pages so I can take notes, record thoughts and write down all the things I want to remember! I am big on meal planning too, so I also want a place to schedule my weekly menu. Portability is also important to me. Am I asking too much?
This year, I did a complete 180 and chose the DIGITAL PLANNER Artful Agenda
This was HUGE for me because I am a PAPER GIRL! I love to read physical books, and I love to flip through pages of a magazine. There is something very satisfying about physically crossing off tasks on my to-do list. Although having a system that was portable was most important to me, I also didn’t want to sacrifice the personality that comes with paper planners. Now, I’m not saying this system checks ALL of my boxes, but it comes pretty close! I started using the Artful Agenda Digital Planner in October, and after a 2 week free trial, I purchased the annual account for just $35! I’m happy to say that at the time I am writing this, I have been successfully and HAPPILY using the Artful Agenda Digital Planner for 3 months!
Here’s what I am able to do with the Artful Agenda Digital Planner:
- Personalize each date with a huge selection of free covers, digital “handwritings”, STICKERS, and Washi Tape!
- Time block (which is crucial for me)
- Color code each area of my life: work is green, church is purple, my daughter is pink, my son is turquoise, etc…
- Set alarms to remind me of upcoming events
- Sync my calendar across devices
- View a month, a week, or a day at a time
- Create a task checklist for me to cross off items that are complete
- Record thoughts or things I want to remember on the unlimited blank pages
- Set monthly, weekly, or daily GOALS
- Search using keywords to easily locate previous dates and appointments
- Meal plan and track my drinking goals (WATER of course!).
Think it could work for you?
Here’s a 5 minute Overview Video. Check it out and try the 2 week free trial! If you love it, let Artful Agenda know I sent you by using my referral code: RS146879. I can’t wait to hear your feedback!